New player suggestions: Screenshot, autorun key binds. Primalist and Sentinel character select/creation screens, fix hand and forearm strange angles

delete /10char

Yeah, if you’re not using the steam version, this would probably be useful, alternatively you can use windows snipping tool (with a delay if you need to take a screenshot of a tooltip).

I’m not sure what you mean by this, all you need to do is press the LMB & you move, is this not sufficient? It feels like it would be more “work” for the player to press a key to get the character to move then press another to get it to stop so you can use skills. Don’t understand!

Ah, that’s fair enough. While I’m probably of a similar age, I’ve not (yet) had that kind of issue.

I know a one handed gamer who messed up her remaining hand so she cant do clicking much either hence she tends to always play minion/pet builds in all games so it would also be great for her…

On another note according to this post Last Epoch dont actually allow any form of macro that moves your char… ofc i dont know if it has been changed since then but if i was you i would write to support explain in detail about your problem and see if they’re gonna allow you to use your macro

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.