New Items & Affixes | Coming to Last Epoch February 21st

:hot_face:cool

Someone correct me if I am wrong please. Isn’t increased echo damage multiplier in a way to echo damages? Am I remembering it wrong?

I hope there is a new unique based on that sentinel body armor. Everything else looks pretty cool but that body armor is the single thing I’m most excited about.

Waiting for the new shaman uniques. sadge. cool new affixes

2 Likes

Falcon… PUNCH!

2 Likes

omg. they really did. :rofl:

Is advent of the erased being added to the vanguard boots as a base now? Otherwise it is going to be a real hard toss up for haste rogues for which is better

Just replying to see if I have one of those forum badges or not :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Will Vial of Volatile Ice convert poison related effects to cold, or just poison chance into frostbite?

For example, the Poison Pools node or Contamination for resistance shred

1 Like

I personally dont really think the minion affix changes do anything.

This just shifts the tides of the builds, now the builds with good access to increased damage have flat, and will pop off, and those with the reverse got worse.

And the weapon slot still lacks any prefixes that are useful for minion builds.

I will try it out before saying its all doom and gloom, but I dont think this solves the outlined problem. and I dont really think minion damage is in ample supply in general.

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and also aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was excited to see new spears but these falcons fists are amazing … Now I can’t decide if I want to dive bomb like a valkyrie or throw fire punches… Maybe attach some traps with melee for that “exploding palm” feel ? :smiley:

The hype is real

It’s increased damage for the echoes, not the original skill that was echoed. So if the original skill did 100 damage & you had 50% increased echo damage, the echo would do 150.

Am a bit sad about the stun avoidance on the Sentinel armour, it’s just a bad stat & would have been more useful as health.

1 Like

Super excited for the Warlock. That cold acid flask catalyst looks legit as well. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Can’t wait for Wednesday!

Yeah so it becomes a multiplier in a way because the echo gets the damage from original, making increased echo damage separate from increased damage mods to original skill. Difference being it will be added to other sources of increased echo damage.
Thanks!

No, I think as it’s a % increased modifier then it’s added in with all other relevant % increased modifiers. But because it only affects the echo not the originating skill, it makes the echo do more damage.

If you had 1,000% increased damage & +100% increased echo damage, the original skill would be affected by the 1,000% increased damage & the echo by 1,100% increased damage (thereby having 10% incremental damage compared to the original skill).

2 Likes

Cooldown gloves? I hope this doesn’t mean more cooldown nerfs…

Falcon fists, all that flat damage for a skill with no multipliers to scale it…

Rest of the items look pretty awesome. Mana regen/Ward gen on base items could be neat. Beastmail’s regen is on par with a T5 mod, really good looking stuff. Spine of Malatros looks sick! I’m guessing the play is to combine with acid skin and a ton of poison damage(to get crit chance). Though does this mean no torment? (kinda sucks losing a curse).

I just wish we had a transmog system like Grim Dawn so we could equip optimal gear without looking silly.