New Character Models - Acolyte and Mage

Big Brain Sentinel

10/10 would bang all of them.

Greater cosmetic variations can’t come soon enough!

2 Likes

I disagree, but I respect you for thinking that. :stuck_out_tongue:

A big issue I had was that the previous models seemed outdated or weirdly proportioned, which made sense since the projects scale has increased over time.

Thank god the Mage no longer looks like Tywin. That always irritated me.

Like the general look of the acolyte (“she” is even subjectively attractive) but I think the Acolyte could use some more scars/pock marks or maybe even a more visible deformity… Someone playing with the “unclean” arts should perhaps look the part a little more…

Sentinel… There is still something odd about this model… Its better than the first iteration but something is still off… imho at least. Its a like an artist who has gotten the foreshortening wrong in a pic…

The Mage looks really good.
I don’t like the external part of the eyes of the Acolyte, but apart from this she’s awesome.
And the three outfits are great!

All that is very good. And now, on our way to lege… ehm… stuff.

I like everything with the exception of the hairstyle of the acolythe. She should have longer hair at the back of the head.

I’d say she could, but not should. She’s awesome like this, for me.
Tastes… :wink:

patch note will be longer than Bible itself KEKW.

1 Like

The hands of Sentinel should be bigger because they are covered with the steel of his armour so they have to visually appear even larger than naked. Now his hands are way too small.

I made a 3minute edit on Sentinel imagine
https://imgur.com/a/2Hsb4UH
Proportions should look (roughly) something like this.

1 Like

Doesn’t sentinel have even shorter legs now? It looks better but still odd.

He’s a secret Hobbit infiltrator sent by Sauron to steal Judd’s beer.

Heavy dislike on the 2 new models. I’ve been enjoying all decisions (pretty much) you’ve made up to that point but these two new models are just way too hilarious for me to take seriously, it just doesn’t click for me. Although I suppose Acolyte would fit the “crazy” stereotype look, she never felt crazy. And Mage looks old and sick and pale and sadge :frowning:
Perhaps these will grow on me over time, but I laughed the first time I saw them

Very cool Sentinel though

Those new armors look fantastic! I love the one that looks like a mage set. Makes me hope for a cosmic themed mage… and perhaps a cold version of a Meteor? An icy comet? Please? :smiley:

The models are good but can you make the front piece of cloth that is hanging from Acolyte’s waist down not so …stiff? It looks as if it was starched and sticks out. Can you make it more flowing like a real cloth should be?

The character isn’t moving, how can you tell it isn’t already like that?

Even if the character is not moving the gravity wouldn’t let it look like that

if she were jumping back it would. Same as the cloth hanging at the back of her legs being pressed against her legs. It appears as if the wind is blowing against her back.

You should go all-in and give the Acolyte Marty Feldman eyes. :laughing: