NECRO Fire MINIONS

Hey everyone I have been playing through with a fire themed summoner that I put together myself and its been working wonders! The main focus is the fire based shades, utilizing a 4 slot idol that increases chance of summoning a fire shade by around 40%. We have a giant Pyre golem to tank and burn everyone around it, fire skele mages that crit hard, infernal shade that shreds fire res, and transplant for buffs and mobility.

I made a video on it here: LE: Fire Army Necro Build Guide - YouTube

With non-optimized gear, no sets, and only unique Raven’s Rise, I keep up 15-25 shades at a time, and 70% of them are spamming fireballs making some wicked single target dps.

What do you think people want to see to test a build’s mettle or set a benchmark for how strong it is?

Well, you could try and use Boardman21s example & how he rates different builds

Mostly tho, I figure there are three ways to rate a build - one based on completing all empowered level 100 Monoliths (and obviously the campaign), one based on Arena pushing & one based on Empowered Monolith Endgame… How far you can push a build in Arena based on number of waves (see the Ladder) and how far you can get in MoF based on Corruption level (.e.g. level 300 for specific unique drop farming etc)…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.