Mysterious Death Scenario

Hello Community,

I discovered some mystic behavior of my primalist in combination with the Rare Serpent Enemy that channels his posion tornado.

In a level 100 echo the serpent enemy channeled the poison tornado. I stood near the enemy where the tornado starts.
I dropped from about 2.8khp to 500hp, then potted 3 times (the sound ingame responded 3 times) but the potion wasnt added to the life pool. I clearly moved out of the tornado then.
After 1 frame my life in the health bubble jumped to 2,5k but the numbers below the health bubble showed 0/2.8k. I could move for like 3 seconds and then the death screen appears. Then i looked at the potions slots… all potions available… none was consumed.

Anyone got some close expieriences? As an HC player i wanna know if there are some hidden interactions from enemy spells/debuffs with potions prevented from being used or when used, adding life to the pool.

Maybe I got degend or poisoned what prevented the potion?
Sad I wasnt recording that.

Maybe someone can relate to that.

Hello and welcome to the LE community.
This sounds like #bug-reports

Should I repost it in the bug section or can someone move it?

You can flag your post (I already did it) and then a moderator will hopefully move it.

Moved to bug reports

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.