My offline character vanished after crash

I was playing my offline character “judgement paladin” got to lvl 75 my pc suddenly crashes an restarts, at the moment i was like “whatever, it happens” then i immediatly log in again to farm, select “play offline” and my character was not there man, 2 weeks of progress lost. very frustrated at the moment. any suggestion? dont think i will play again till launch. too much of a risk to play right now. :frowning:

can the devs roll back my acount or restore that char? just hoping for something, thank you.

#edit Was farming my Hand of judgement on end of storm

Player.log (1.5 MB)
Player-prev.log (5.3 MB)

Hiya

This might be relevant

I had the thing happen to me. It crashed then my char wouldnt show up. I went to %AppData%\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves and found that my character file was still there, it was just filled with nulls. If you have your character file.bak i just copied the contents of that file to my null filled file and my character was restored. As to how to check whichone is your character file just check the CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_X.bak on a text editor and it should say characterName: YourCharacterName. Hope it works for you! Note: The CHARACTERSLOT_BETA_X_temp could also contain your character

2 Likes

you solved it man, thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.