My first and last bug report - Continuously Updated

Hi,

Loving the game. well worth the ~30, I will report my current findings from a software tester point of view (it’s my job so I don’t like doing it in my spare time):

1. Using Transplant in a specific way will get the character stuck out of bounds

When using transplant near the start of the temple of eterra at any distance from the bottom right corner of the fallen door the character will get stuck.

Steps:

1. Go to temple of eterra with acolyte
  2. go north east 1/4 of a screens worth (zoomed out)
  3. Target the bottom right corner of the fallen door
  4. Use transplant

Image of instruction:
https://ibb.co/RjcLNTr

Image of result:
https://ibb.co/hRPMrvq

(Priority: medium)

###############################

2. Massive lag when a lot of minions are experiencing many hits in rapid succession

When a monster attacks minions with damage over time or with many aoe hits in rapid succession it causes the frame rate to drop ~80%

Specs:
RTX 3070
3700x
m.2 SSD

Settings:
1440p - max settings

Steps:

1. Summon at least 12 minions or more
  2. Go to the ice caverns
  3. get a 6+ bitterwing bats or winternid spiders to hit all your minions a bunch (best to do this with early game low damage minions) although I managed to tank my FPS with high level skeletons (10)
  4. Watch the FPS drop

This occurs anywhere, where all minions are getting rapidly AOE slammed

(Priority: Very High)

3. Stash/map opens when dragging an item over it to the stash/waypoint (extremely frustrating) - easy fix is to only open these on button release (it’s a nice feature for shrines)

This one is easy to reproduce,

Steps:

1. Find a stash/ way point
  2. Ensure that the stash/way point is in the middle of the screen
  3. open inventory and forge
  4. drag item from inventory over the chest/waypoint to the forge

Expected Result:
Nothing - item is dragged to forge as normal

Actual Result:
stash/map opens

This also occurs if you are in a shop and drag over stash/waypoint

Please be careful fixing this last one as it would be a shame to break how movement works and how nice it is to currently activate shrines.

(Priority: high)

4. Feedback: Please make forge/shop/stash close each other (of course without closing inventory)

EDIT 1: Removed pointless step from performance issue

EDIT 2: Additional feedback (below)

5. Minions will only switch to attack mode when they touch base with the player

Issues with this:
Minions will follow player past enemies while the player is running around trying to not get hit.
Flame wraiths that cannot move and can be summoned anywhere will not attack enemies until the player runs into them - which imo isn’t very nice.

EDIT 3: Formatting / Readability

Thank you for the reports.