My feedback for the game right before 1.0

First of all i want to say that i absolutely love the game, after thousand of hours on PoE and Diablo and a little bit of other less popular ARPG’s i can easily say that LE is my favourite by far, but there is still some stuff that i would like to see changed.

With that said here is my criticism:

• Skill experimentation: Why even at level 80 my minimum skill level is 10? At that point i’ve probably decided on what i’m playing.
    I would like to see the the minimum skill level progression be waaaaaaaay more generous, mainly on the early game where people are more likely to experiment with skills.
    I know that the ideia of commiting to a character build in the late game is important, that way you don’t just respec your whole skill tree so you can fight a boss way faster and then go back to a clearing spec, but in the early game IMO you should have way more freedom to experiment.

• Target farming: Maybe 1.0 guilds will have exactly what i want but in case it doesn’t here is my feedback.
    I would like to have more ways to target farm stuff, mainly dungeon keys and exile mage uniques, theres already monolith nodes that gives you a arena key and nodes that gives a X gear piece that is unique, so i feel like having nodes that gives you dungeon keys and exiled mages uniques would be a very nice addition to the game.

• Minor annoyances: Sometimes you will click to go trough a area ‘‘portal’’ and after you are on the other side you get a little disoriented and you end up clicking around the ‘‘portal’’ to go back and pretty much instantly teleport to the area you were.
    After you create a portal to go out of monoliths areas there a weird timing that even if you spam click the portal you wont go out.
    Lets say i’m crafting an item and i press C to check wich resists i need in the stats menu, the moment i press C it will close my crafting inventory and the forge menu, please make so you can have your menus ‘‘layered’’ just like you can in windows.

Overall the game is amazing, there’s just some minor stuff that i would like to see in the game so it can become even better.

Super excited for 1.0 and the extra content that is to come with later cycles and i hope the feedback helps in some way, keep up with the amazing work you guys are doing with the game!

There isn’t going to be guilds in 1.0 Though I suspect you mean Factions.

Dungeon keys I agree with you on, Mage uniques, no, they’re tied to a specific mob & those mobs aren’t exactly rare.

Some windows don’t close but appear behind others which is weird & kinda annoying.

This post is just the latest in a very long list about it.

1 Like