My Feedback after playing for 43 hours

Hello everyone, I played the game for about 43 hrs so far. My sorcerer is Level 82 right now and I want to give some feedback from the impression I got so far from the game.

First, I really like the game, it is refreshing to play after a lot of play time in D3. I haven’t really played PoE, so I can’t compare it to that.

Loot Filter: This is something I love to play around and a system like that is new to me. It is a bit strange in the beginning to accept, that you don’t need to pick up everything (I am normally someone that picks everything up in “loot games”), but I got used to it. A point I would like to see is, a better rule system. So far, you must rule every slot (if you choose a specific slot item) for some affixes. For example, If I want for every slot that the Tier Sum of the selected affixes is 10, it would be nice to make a rule on the top, so that it counts for every slot rule I pick afterwards, like an If-Statement. Next point is, that it would be nice to copy/paste specific settings. For example, I duplicate all separate slot rules to have one big chunk for Tier Sum 12 and one big chunk for Tier Sum 10. Now I want to have the Tier Sum 10 rules to all be color “x”. Now I change one, copy color settings and then mark the other rules and say paste color settings, instead of going into every rule and change color one by one. The next thing that came to mind, is the explanation of the rules. I thought all the time, the Tier Sum rule would apply to the whole item, but it only applies to the affixes I selected before.

Mouse Cursor: I am playing the Lightning Orb Sorcerer and when I have full Orbs floating around me, I sometimes don’t recognize my cursor. Would be nice to have an option to change the color and size of the cursor.

Picking up Loot: I miss often the loot ground tooltip to pick up items… click click click. sigh. You really must click that small tooltip on the ground to pick it up. 1 pixel on the side, nothing. Would be nice to have a wider click recognition or that you can change the size of the tooltip. Would be a QoL improvement for me. Also, is it in plan to have the pets (that seem to come) pick up loot? I like that my pet in D3 picks up gold. In Lost Ark, it picks up everything I say, I believe. An option, where you can say, pick this and this loot filter rule up, would be awesome. I hate to stop my character for picking up loot, when I am in a kind of momentum with my reg/orbs etc. Running around and watch after the monolith-isle is done my loot would be more fun imo.

Other QoL Improvements:

Option to check on/off, that when the forge window or at least the stash/merchant tab is open, that right click will put the item into it and not switch with your gear. Maybe I need to get used to it to hit shift-right click, but just a checkmark in the options that you could choose what you prefer would be nice.

A merchant where you can trade Runes/Glyphs/Affixes etc. like 5 Guardian Glyphs for 10 Stability Glyphs.

Better visibility for shrines. Sometimes I run past them and don’t recognize them immediately, make them glow or another color for better contrast regarding the surrounding area.

Character customization: Sry, but that sorcerer old dude looks awful :D.

Multi Button Mouse Support: I can’t bind my side mouse keys in the game.

So far, that is all what came to my mind in playing this wonderful game. Maybe some points are on the roadmap, I haven’t checked this before (I don’t even know if there is a public roadmap).

Best Regards Skwirrel

2 Likes

Hi! Welcome!

You can check this post for the latest dev thoughts on their current development roadmap :slight_smile:

Yolomouse is your friend.

1 Like

I just looked up yolomouse and omg what a find. Thanks, Zordon! (You’re Zordon now. Sorry! )

I have to thank too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.