My Falcon is very annoying and screeches TOO MUCH

He screeches probably no joke like 2 times a second on average. Sometimes he goes like 3 whole seconds without screeching… Those are times* where some small part of my brain thinks there’s gonna be a reprieve from the constant screeching. But, sure enough, he just continues on screeching… Forever.

He never lands. He never eats. He just screeches.

Please let us turn this sound off LOL

7 Likes

I’ve gone def to it, but it was really noticeable when I started playing the build.

1 Like

There are already 2 threads on this, here is what I “think” is the first one. It’s more effective to search and +1 vote on a topic rather than create a new one.
Falcon idle screech is annoying

1 Like

I wondered if I would get used to it. You and I have had the same amount of time to get used to but it’s still noticeable to me. Idk.

Yeah and I’ll be honest with you, gone def to it, also cranked the main volume down a lot and have stuff on the second monitor to watch. So maybe I didn’t go def to it as much as I deafened it :rofl: It was REALLY annoying tho.

It screeches more than impatient kids who can’t find offline mode?

I think it’s replying to them - that must be the issue!

1 Like

We need an ICE T voiceover that yells CAW CAW. CAW CAW!!! Instead

2 Likes

You got a pet bird. You can’t get mad when it acts like a bird.

1 Like

nuh uh.

Did you ever witness real falcon? I doubt it. They are really quiet, because they are ambush predators. Its like somebody complained a dog barking every 2-3 seconds. Without stop. All the time. And somebody said “well you got a dog you must expect him to bark”. Seriously stop making a clown of yourself.

1 Like

This is a great point.

The only clown is someone who can’t recognize a joke.