Multiplayer Quest Bug. The Immortal Empire

I have the same issue. Relogging, restarting don’t work. The quest is permanently stuck.

Are you referring to the NPC in the Risen Lake?
If that was the case, were you the Player that initially interacted with the NPC that gave the quest?

It’s highly likely that I wasn’t since I was in a pickup group for that part of the story. The other members of the party skipped the quest after its acquisition and I returned to complete it on my own later on (at least that’s what I think happened, the party was a bit chaotic during that time). The step I was stuck on is “Find the Outcasts in the Risen Lake”. The blinking indicator that shows the Outcast Camp location in the Risen Lake zone wouldn’t move from the camp to the NPC like I saw in a Youtube video. The NPC (who had a question mark sign on) would go through the dialogue as expected which is supposed to trigger mobs spawning as a part of “Defend the Seer!” but nothing would happen no matter how many times I went through the dialogue.

As I said, I tried changing zones, restarting the game but nothing worked. That is, until I thought of the idea of going through the quest with a friend doing it for the first time. When we approached the camp the quest progressed as normal and I was able to complete it.

Let me know if you need more details or files to diagnose. Thank you!

Gotcha, that’s a big help actually. Just a few additional questions.

Do you remember the first zone you entered within the first Party?
If it was The Risen Lake, did you walk past the initial objective because the way was unblocked due to the Player you joined having already completed the objective?
And finally, if you did not exit The Risen Lake with the first Party, did you instead just leave the zone to come back to later?

I cannot answer any of the questions with certainty since the party leader was basically speedrunning through the quests (and skipping quite a few) and it was quite difficult to pay attention in the detail you are asking for on top of the fact that I have played quite a few more hours of LE after that.

For the first question, it’s highly unlikely that The Risen Lake was the first zone I entered when I switched from solo to party since we had been running the story since the end of the Ruined Era. It is possible, though, that I teleported to the Risen Lake after someone had already unblocked the way. I am not sure at all.

The only thing I can say with certainty is that I tried walking from the previous zone to the Risen Lake instead of taking the waypoint that I had unlocked, which respawned the initial block (I am assuming we are referring to the wall of vertical spear-looking objects that you need to clear a few waves of mobs for). I cleared the block, proceeded to the camp and the same issue occured.

I have the same problem :frowning:
I want to play, but I’m stuck on the protect the seer quest.
Nothing happens after I click protect the seer, and I am stuck.

For me, I did everything alone, not party involved.

Anymore feed back on this. I’m playing solo online, but i’m stuck at this stage and can not progress. Bit frustrating.

Was there anything that happened in-between you starting the objective to protect the Seer and then speaking to her again after the enemies were defeated? Any odd behavior that might’ve occurred between those two points would help a lot in figuring out what the issue here is.

I walked up to just before her where your map flashes, then you talk to her and say you are ready, but nothing spawns. I’ve had no adds or anything. She just says to protect her, but nothing happens then.

Odd, are there no enemies present anywhere in the camp? Like have none of them spawned at all?

There is none in the camp itself. Previously, you would walk to the top of the camp, then go through a flashing section on your map just before you get to the Seer. You would talk to her and start the event and mobs would start coming into the camp. At the moment, there are no mobs and the event won’t start. Tried re logging a couple of times, but nothing.

Ok that’s good to know, we’ll check this out.

I’m in the same boat with a friend, event don’t start at all. No mob. I hope the bug will be fixed soon, we’re stuck.

Video: Streamable

Same problem here nothing spawns.

I also am having this problem, exactly as the others have described. I will grind it out for now, got faith in you devs!

i still have this issue, been trying 2 complete this for some weeks now

Same issue here since weeks. I’ve been waiting for a fix since then but the quest is still stuck.
The dialog says the outcast has the ring floating in her hand, I must defend her but no mobs spawn.
I also initialize the quest with a friend back then. We also tried to unlock the quest together afterwards, no luck. Still stuck as I write this.

i also wanna finish this quest. can you please fix it

same problem, only one one char tho

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.