Multiplayer Progress Update - February 2022

Is there any plan to make harder lvl 100 or something about that? it so easy make lvl 100 char and i miss the exp feel after that, and i think with multiplayer it comes even much quicker then now…

great article! thanks for all the info and clarity on your goals. Can’t wait to help via testing to see what this game can really do! Thank you EHG for all your hard work <3

I thought that none of my Beta Characters will be playable in Multiplayer. My beta characters, my beta stash, my beta crafting materials… all of those should not be migrated to Multiplayer. What exactly is going to be migrated, that this is a “complex process”?

The current beta characters won’t be, only the “pre-launch” multiplayer characters (ie, the ones we create between 0.9 and 1.0) will be playable online. Stanz is talking about the player accounts that we use to log in and play the game, all of that data.

Not a scooby doo. I’d have only thought it was the account names, passwords, pets/mtx, etc.

Finally. Moving the easily cheatable offline game saves to an authorized online environment will make the leaderboards more appealing and true.

1 Like

Oh that’s good, thanks for letting me know.

Do you know (roughly) when the next update for Trade (Bazaar replacement) will be?

Will you release some more multiplayer footage?

Over & above the ones that were in Stanz’s post?

1 Like

I’m talking about longer gameplay where they play as 4.

Hello all,

Any updates on MP? truth is me and some friends are waiting to MP to restart :stuck_out_tongue:

Was waiting for a march/April update =D

Stanz was away at GDC hence no March update.

2 Likes

Any update? It’s been another two months :stuck_out_tongue: