More languages!

Hi
Please add more languages to make the game more popular. This may be a good moment because in my opinion for many Diablo 4 players is a disappointment. At least for me as a Diablo 2, Titan Quest or Grim Dawn player. I would like Polish language in this game. Thanks to the item on Polish You Tube, many series in Polish will be created by players who make such series in HC mode and have a large base of viewers. Contact them when the Polish localization is ready to record the HC series and you will surely get many new players who will get bored of D4 and come back to D2R again.

1 Like

From the Last Epoch Faq.

Will Last Epoch be available in my language?
We are currently working on localizing Last Epoch into 8 Languages: Russian, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Korean, Polish, Portugese-Brazil. We’re currently aiming to have these Localizations ready for 1.0.

5 Likes

Is there any chance that version 1.0 will come out this year?

The most recent info from Patch 0.9.1 Overview video is that 1.0 is planned later this year.

1 Like

Why no italian :smiling_face_with_tear:

I have no idea how they chose the languages that they are going to support - if you want that, you may have to ask the devs on discord. Perhaps mike or someone will offer a reason.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.