Monolith Web is limited

After 201 echo runs i completed the monolith,i found his limits.So who claimed before that the monolith web has no limit…well i’m glad to crush your dreams :slight_smile:

Not quite. There was 1 node towards the top you could have gone further up from.

But when the devs say it has “no limit”, they mean that there’s no effective hard coded limit (ie, X nodes from the centre it just stops). But yes, eventually every node will end in a Shade.

Yeah I’m not sure who told you the web was “unlimited” but they were probably referring to the fact that you can reset it and increase corruption.

Take joy in the knowledge that Llama is secretly seething in jealousy because he didn’t think of it first. That node looks done to me.

(giggle!)

I’m not even sure what I’m supposed to be seething in jealousy about.

No,If was a path should be seeing 1 more node after that You pointed.Next time when i play i will do that echo and show You. i did this because i saw some youtubers who claimed this web is infinite and i wanted to share with others my findings.

It’s a joke mate. Just a joke. The (giggle) at the end was supposed to be a heads up to that.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just for you,i know i should not do this,but maybe some people dont know exactly when the path has an end.

1 Like

Interesting. @EHG_Mike I thought mono webs were only supposed to end in a Shade node?

It will end in a Shade eventually. If that node above were to be completed, it would likely reveal a Shade node after that.

:slight_smile: Maybe open the picture? Is not necesary,most of them do,but few exceptions!

Cool, not sure how that happened.

1 Like

My guess is that node doesn’t consider itself an outer node. I’ve found dead ends like that within the web before too.

This is some of the ends(look undone because i reset the web).But in general exist 7-8 ends without Echo Reset node.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.