Monolith Shops not resetting after a few Monolith runs or after a certain amount of time

Currently on my 12th to 15th Monolith Run. I’ve had the same shop this entire time and it has not once rotated. I don’t know if there was a recent change and that because of MP, it is trying to see all resets at once and failing to do so.

I just wish to run Monliths in peace and restock shatters everyone once in a while lol.

1 Like

This is very inconvenient… :man_running:

U can reset shop by re-login, but it is sad we didn’t see any info about resolving this problem. I just want more runes of shattering T_T

Thanks for the report. We’ll take a look.

I don’t know if you guys need any additional information, but if you do, it seems related to the fact that we’re not reloading the Monolith area anymore when spamming echoes.

If I have been playing for more than the 0.8.5 refresh timer (I think it was around 15-20 minutes?) and I zone back to the End of Time, the shop will refresh. If I wait there for that duration again, then do an echo, the same thing. But if I immediately go from the End of Time → Monoliths, the shop doesn’t refresh the second time and it never will until I go back to another zone.

It can be worked around by manually leaving the Monolith map (though in a party that’s far more cumbersome) every once in a while, so it’s not so bad, but the shop is probably the best source for Shatterings so it becomes something I do frequently to stock up on them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.