Missing Skill Points

Sometimes when I level up my character or a skill I don’t get a skill point and I don’t know why. I noticed Holy Aura on one character is level 19, but I have 20 skill points allocated (with no +to skills). No idea why I already have 20 points at level 19. As for passives, already several times I try to spend the point when I get the notification, but no point was available in the first place.

Could you post your character’s file?

It should be located at:

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves

The character file isn’t an authorized extension for the forum. What should I do?

Zip it & upload it.

saves.zip (13.9 KB)
Character 1 has the 20 points in a level 19 skill (Holy Aura). Character 11 leveled up to 67 (current level) and got no skill point. It might have even happened twice (it definitely happened twice, but the other occurrence might have been on another character).

Are these old characters? Or were they created recently?

Old characters that I came back to for chapter 9.

This is a known issue that can happen with old characters, eventually it should all even out and stop giving incorrect notifications.

Does that apply to the skill levels too? or only the level ups?

Just the passive points, not the skills (unless they’re really old characters that haven’t been played since the devs reworked the XP requirements for skills, though I can’t remember which patch that was).

That explains it then. The character with 20 points in a level 19 skill is from a very long time ago (my first character in beta in fact). Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.