Minions townportal

minions dont come back with me from town esygrimPlayer.log.zip (176.0 KB) map transitions and waypoints work just fine and if i lost my minions (they dont seem to be on my map and also not running towards me) i can transition to another map and they are back at my side.
so it is just the townportal back to where i was before that leaves my minions behind

seems like this exists for quite some time. i just started last epoch. i’d gladly buy cosmetics regularly if bug fixing is a higher priority then new content implementation.
if not then this game wont last long for me. i am not a content hungering locust, im just a gamer and want to enjoy games i love :stuck_out_tongue:

also this seems to exist for years now which is a bad sign for me. ill check back after patches i guess. please dont let this be one of “those” early access games. do the basics right please before new shiny stuff, its a matter of self esteem for a game in my opinion.

loved the beginning of lost epoch so far graphically and gameplay, but if you release even early, the basics have to be done right or else the foundation is not set correctly for a games future in my life.

As you mentioned, this is an old issue… minions respawn at the start of the maps and have to run back towards you OR need to be resummoned.

However, it is being resolved as part of the Multiplayer development currently in the works - if I recall, the devs mentioned somewhere that its already been fixed in the server authorative version… Apparently its also indirectly related to the way that maps reset when teleporting out and back etc in the current version - also something fixed internally already.

So the short answer is that the devs know about it and are dealing with it… The long answer is that we have to wait for them to roll out the version that resolves these issues…

if its fixed internally already i guess it wont be long then ^^ so i started this game at the right time i guess.

Depends… the next dev cycle is going to be double the usual (6 months this time - estimated releast September ish) and the next update is also unlikely to the the multiplayer/server one (althought they may open it up for more testers then)… but we can only wait and see…

whats the next update? if its just a content update ill quit right away again ^^ im tired of the same schemes.

I’d recommend reading the dev blog post - from this you will see that their main intent is to unify the development projects (single & multiplayer) into one project going forward… So while they have already confirmed additional content (so far uniques etc) I am of the opinion that the next version is likey to be much more of a backend/performance update than a content update.

Remember the game isnt feature complete & the campaign itself is still missing 3 chapters… so if that bothers you then you definitely should not play it yet…

We have no idea what the next update will have, but its always content and bug fixes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.