Marksman bugged since 0.9c/d - likely Shift based

Ever since the 0.9c/d updates, the problems with the Shift skill locking your character in place or rubberbanding has increased significantly. Not only this, but it seems to cause glitchy gameplay with everything else once used.

Game seems to be acting as if it’s always trying to catch up/figure out where your character position is, once you use Shift at least once in that zone/map. Multishot projectiles shoot from behind my character and monsters run to attack an invisible space somewhere near my character, rather than where the character model is currently shown.

It’s like playing with 300+ ping, but game says it’s stable at 50ms. This becomes very obvious with lots of creatures and projectiles on the screen.

Several others have stated similar issues with what they suspect to be lag, but all seem to be playing Marksman so I wanted to put this here incase my suspicions are correct re: Shift or Marksman being the issue.

2 Likes

I experienced this myself when testing. We are aware of the issue, looking into it. Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.