Mage Teleport node Comet Rush not working

Hi

Just tried the Comet rush node which is supposed to reset Haste duration for up to 4 Seconds if you have haste when using teleport. So I used Focus skill which grants haste, then teleport before Haste expires, this does not seem to have any effect on Haste duration, it just expires as it would without teleporting

2 Likes

+1

I can also confirm that it does not work with Energy Infusion, from the Focus tree.

1 Like

Thanks for the report!

Neither does it work with Flame Wards Flame Runner node nor does it work with The Scavengers poiton buff.

While I could somehow understand that it is not working for Flame Runner (haste while affected by Flame Ward) it should work for the Beld The Scavenger…

1 Like

it is technally haste so i hope they will change it

I have tried getting Comet rush node to trigger with every method of gaining haste that i can find and it never triggers for me. Every time I have haste, it ends normally and i cannot get teleport to reset any duration, despite 4 points in the comet rush node.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.