Mage Melee animation is basic now?

Because you literally cant SEE it most of the time, thats why. Thats like saying “my characters nose is weird, deal breaker” when 9/10 helmets cover the face. It’s not like it impacts gameplay in any way.
its unfortunate that such a minor thing is turning you off of your class choice, but if thats the ONLY reason you were playing the character then youve probably been better off playing the other classes from the get go anyway.
Youre allowed to be disappointed, theres nothing wrong with that. Its still a weird thing to be THE make or break determining factor on whether or not you play a class though

Silly comparison with the nose there. Clearly I can see the animation and it bothered me and other people too. Don’t know why you try to push that narrative, do I really need to respec again and go into monoliths and record it to show you I can still see it quite clearly?? I was erasing things screenwide until empowered monos so nothing even got close to me or blocking my view.

Here’s a better comparison, what if your character was T posing instead of having any animation during combat? The gameplay was still there but according to your earlier statement it doesn’t matter cause somehow you can’t see it. Would that sit well with you visually too?

And of course, I don’t know why I need to say it but visuals are also important for a -video- game.

Ping!