Mage Flame Ward Node: Flame Runner

I have used the search function, didn’t see anything on the first search.

The Flame Ward skill specialization node, Flame Runner says “You have Haste while Flame Ward is active”. Even pressing “Alt” does not show that it has a duration. The Haste should persist while the Flame Ward is active.

The haste however only lasts for a few seconds. Maybe this is intended but the phrasing/wording is definitely wrong. One way or another, either the intended function or the phrasing is wrong.

The Flame Ward itself should only be active for a few seconds. Is the Haste running out before the Ward drops?

I see. I did not know that Flame Ward only lasts for a few seconds. My thought was that it lasts as long as the ward it provides still persist. My bad on this. Thank you for the prompt reply and sorry for the slow reply.

Edit: It would be great if the various buffs can show their buff icons just like “Haste” with a counter above the skill bar. Buffs like Abyssal Form from Void Knight tree has no visual nor buff indicator at all. Maybe this statement belongs in a separate thread. Thank you for the your time and hard work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.