Lvl38 -> 5 rollback overnight

I levelled Druid to 38 with my buddy on HC, then he died, so I relevelled with him to 26 on a different class before going to bed. Now I wake up and see that my Druid is level 5 but other classes untouched.
I sincerely hope there’s a fix, server issues I can handle but I cannot handle a whole day of progress being wiped…

Screenshot I just took from my full day recording right before logging off (Level 38)
Screenshot after waking up and logging in (Level 5)

We’re looking into this on our end, and I’m sorry you’re having this experience. It’s one of our top priorities to fix at the moment.

Alright, glad to hear. Good luck figuring it out.

Wanted to also add my name to the list in case it helps find the issue! Good luck guys!

Adding a link to reddit thread with some others detailing the same issue it seems if it helps in issue tracking. https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/11prybc/characters_deleted/

My character was also rolled back last night. Lost 2 levels and a good relic sadly. Could it happened due to the time change in Germany?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.