Lunge bug (freeze) persist 0.9d

Lunge still has freezing animation to object that might be broken already? Video below to show example, happens still semi regularly.

Video: Last Epoch 0.9d - Lunge bug still persist - YouTube

1 Like

Target: Burrowed minions (in this case skeletons)

Video: Lunge bug 0.9d cause - burrowed skeletons - YouTube

Yeah I’ve other 2 examples as well in this case might be burrowed mobs but I’ve no idea why I’m not able to use Lunge in this scenario

We are looking into this. Thanks for the report.

Still persist and its a freeze mechanic not allowing your character to reset if the mob dies you can reset the playing character if theres a targetable mob around if not you’re SOL even when you waypoint back to collect chests you cant reach the only way to reset is leave end of time it really is a game breaker for the lunge+volatile reversal smiter build especially on end boss and you use combo as a killing blow . If you have Holy Incursion or any skill that can trigger a cast on lunge and that npc dies from the lunge+smite it will not release your character its easily reproducible.

FYI, I noticed that if you add “Smite” to “Lunge” as an auto-attack when you hit, you already have small microlags, but they are not serious and after the 4th point in “Holy Incursion” then the freezing starts and the whole game freezes, lastepoch.exe gives no response and stops working.
But this happens randomly.
On another test character, this bug happens in the area of Thetima.

Game Version: 0.9.i2 OFFLINE MODE

Javelin’s battle standard combo dash also does this - you will remain frozen mid-air until you press the dash button again (so a second time).
Nearly killed me in hc a few times!

As a tempt fix can we get spawned once we leave after completing mono next to reward chest or how about making it possible to actually leave a mono and retirn you have to put in some sort of safety net for players Ive lost dozens of hours of play time and emp mono rewards to this stupid freeze bug.