Lost most of stashes by trying to remove one of empty category

lliterally what i said in above, while sorting my stash i wanted to delete category that was empty, but game just “blinks” and nothing happened, tried few times before i saw that by doing this other cathegories were removed with all stashes and all items inside
rollback will be great, or any fix so i can get back everything, lost this way pretty much all exalted items, all uniq weapons, shields, relics, keys to dungeons
https://imgur.com/a/U33ZJXT

(other guy with same problem recored video also for this bug report) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPudHHu3MYA&ab_channel=Zeuran
EDIT, so on screenshots in imgur there is category “gen” it is first category in stash, if i try delete it, it wil delete one stash above
If there will be no fix or rollback to this, ill record this and delete all stashes that way, maybe it will help fix it later
EDIT2, sadly but i cant reproduce that bug

EDIT3 fixed… kinda, to anyone with same problem that enter that report, just create new category, if you can ofc. then drag it to far left , relog, now when you open stash you will see lost stashes in “void” they will be in that new category when rightclicked, change category to any other cathegory and relog again, it must be done tab by tab, so a lot of relogin, and video how i did this, should be with voice but idk what i did and there is only game sounds

MOST IMPORTANT THING AFTER FIX - do not sort your stash, dont create new categories, just shuffle stashes inside that one working category, otherwise it will broke again

BUMP. Nothing else was working for me as a fix. This did!

Just to help others: when I did this method, upon re-logging it somehow looked like ALL categories were selected at once and I could see all of my stash TABS up top (still not in the expandable side panel to the right) and I moved each of the bugged ones to that new category and then into the working category that had my only non-bugged tabs in it. I had to re-log after each tab that I did this for. THANK YOU TO MACIEKIWA!

great to hear this works for others too
also edited wording and added video, should be easier to understand
i still have bugged categories like 4 counting as one

I have a fix for the cause that I’m just about to send for testing. I’m still working on a system to fix everyone’s stash that has hit this.

1 Like

I was able to get my stash tabs back by following this process:

I found a way get my hidden stash tabs back but still not able to delete my fused categories:

1. Relog and reopen stash, your hidden tabs should appear( This is how it occurred for myself)
  2. Do not click on any tab you know to be functioning correctly as it will move you to that category and you will lose the hidden tabs at this time. You will be able to click on other hidden tabs without losing access to the hidden tabs. If you lose access to the hidden tabs restart from step 1.
  3. Right click tabs with missing items and move it to working category(One that aren’t linked to another due to this bug).
  4. Once you have moved the hidden tab to a working category, you will lose your other hidden tabs again due to the stash moving you to the category that the tab is now in. Rinse and repeat from step 1 until all tabs are unhidden.

I hope this works for you guys as well!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.