Lost character progress exiting back to main menu

Patch 0.9g2 fixed the charater progress lost that I was getting. Started a new character today, with patch 0.9h, backed out to the main screen, and discovered that my new character was back to level 1. I had left the game when I was in the central hub of the main story.

happens very often and wrote a way to counteract it until its fixed

Same here. Offline char - created last night - played until level 8/9ish (until I reached the first hub). Then left the game. Next morning same char is created by back to level 1. Game is on version 0.9h.

The offline failure of character saving is very annoying, and your counteract to this is far from fool proof. Leveled a charater to lvl 2 logged out back to character select screen, first time was rolled back to lvl 1, second time the save was made, and I retrained level. Plated to lvl5, logged back to the start screen, and retained, thought I was good. Playerd later advanced to lvl 10, logged out, and I was rolled back to lvl 5.

I understand that this is an early release / beta. But to have a save bug that was created during one of the recent patches, and not been fixed is fustrating.

I just played an Offline Sentinel to level 21, backed out to the char select and I was at the online chars for some reason, switched to offline and my char was lvl 1 again, no stash tabs (I assume).
Just had quite a bit of my time wasted.

Sorry about this. For those of you experiencing this, can you answer the questions I’ve listed here? We’ve been unable to reproduce the issue internally, so any information you provide can help us towards a solution. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.