Loot goes away when I Town Portal

Made it 3 hrs in before I realized this.

If I open a town portal and leave a zone, go to town, and come back all the loot goes away.

Yeah, the loot doesn’t seem to be remaining like it used to. Could you upload a log file from when this happens?Player.log (28.4 KB)
https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

This was also already last patch.

Player.log (43.8 KB)

Here is my log file.

Bump…?

Oh I thought this was intended. I’m kinda new to the game so it’s been like this since I first tried it. Seems much better for it not to be intended to work this way!

Wait. This is a bug? Thought that this is a feature. And not only the loot goes away. The minions are placed somewhere far away from the character after returning to the map.

Yeah, I have been watching the hotfixes like a hawk they’ve figured it out.

This game is incredible but this glaring bug really stunts my enjoyment of it.

Hey just reinstalled with the 0.8.1 patch.

Bug still exists.

I’m on patch 0.8.1C, and found the shrine that spawns the golden scorpions. When I killed all the scorpions so much awesome loot was dropped I had to use a town portal to go back to sell/stash. When I used the portal to go back to the loot that was left on the ground, I found the loot and the shrine had disappeared. That sucked. :slight_smile:
Nevertheless, I’m enjoying the game.

0.8.1C as well, had this happen a couple of times, first time losing unique gloves :(. It seemed i didn’t lose all items, i came back and some were still there. Second time i ported out and came back, it seemed to reset the monsters as well, they had respawned and all loot was gone from the ground. This was in Maj’Elka in Imperial Era

Yeah I just logged in and tried it, and well it still happens as well.

Still having this issue.

We’re aware of this issue and tracking it internally.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.