Loot Filter Bug (Not working/Inconsistent)

So I set up a simple loot filter to hide magical items and I wanted to emphasize items that contain select prefixes (so 2 rules). The problem is I noticed the filters effects were inconsistent, it either didn’t highlight the items or started highlighting random items that shouldn’t be affected by the rules. This problem persisted across multiple zones/load screens.

However opening the loot filter/rules interface and opening closing it causes it to ‘fix’ all loot on screen temporarily (so they are now emphasized), but this still doesn’t allow it to function reliably it soon breaks again and can’t be relied upon.

I took a clip of some loot on the floor that should be highlighted with the rules I had set up, showing off the configuration of the rules and the items in question and going into the rules interface which temporarily fixes the problem.

Edit: I believe this may be a problem particularly with the ‘emphasize’ feature, I switched to changing the colour label after constantly playing around with getting the emphasize to work and haven’t encountered an issue yet. Weird.

1 Like

Same problem here, so changing the color fixes makes it work for sure then?

1 Like

I haven’t had an issue with using a colour label instead for several hours of playtime, so I can only assume.

Could you attach your filter files so we can look into this easier? When adding a new filter there is an option that will open the location all your filters are saved to, then you can just attach them to your reply here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.