Looking for a melee class, Trading and leagues/seasons?

Hello everyone.

I am a new arrival to Last Epoch, over the years i played games like Diablo 2 and 3 and mainly Path of Exile.
In those games i always saw a class, also played a bit, called warrior or even barbarian, I am wondering if there is a similar melee class in Last Epoch and which one would that be?

About trading, can we trade items with players and is there or will there be a place where players can place items to sell and also buy that are posted by players? If it’s not implemented yet do we know when that will be in the game?

In terms of game content we have a few dungeons, the arenas and also the monolith. In terms of dungeons i think there’s 3 so far, i wonder if the devs are planning more in the future? Will Last Epoch have seasons or leagues? If so do we know anything about what those will be about and how long they are intended to last?

Welcome.

Melee Class - Traditional toe to toe bash the enemy is most likely gonna be a Sentinel class but you can also do successful melee in Rogue (Bladedancer), Primalist (Barb)and Mage (Spellblade).

Trading. There are LOTS of threads about this and I recommend reading the Dev Blogs for much more detail on this - Developer Blog - Last Epoch Forums and specifically Trade development update - Introducing merchants guild and circle of fortune factions

Dungeons. Yes, there are more planned but from what I understand this will be post 1.0 release. Dungeons are also the current way to bypass the campaign levels for advanced players. Monoliths are huge and there are both normal and empowered versions for end-game and loot hunting. Arena is niche content specifically for players that want never ending waves of enemies (not my cup of tea) - it was recently updated.

There is lots of more information provided in the dev blogs etc - far too much to repeat here and given the nature of the game , beta, there are lots of things that may change or be added to the game. E.g. lots of extra things for MP and trading are coming in the next smaller patches after 0.9.

The only real key part of the game that is still outstanding are the 3 remaining classes - which are confirmed as coming in 1.0.

1 Like

Hello @vapourfire thank you for the feedback.

I love the idea of the with guilds for trade, are those in or when are they coming? I tried to see on the post if they mentioned anything about it.

And Primalist. Barb, however isn’t a character in LE.

Fixed. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.