Loading screen invulnerability

I have noticed i have died more in game from the loading screen as it seems to need some type of invulnerability til you move your char i have had several instances where i would load in and be instant dead when the screen finally loads

There is already a grace period that makes you invulnerable for a certain amount of time (or until you move/use an ability). It might be the case that they need to increase that time until they have managed to shorten the load times as it seems like the timer starts before we are fully loaded in.

There already is invulnerability on a timer. The only time I’ve heard of people dying is because they are on an HDD instead of an SSD. If you are on an HDD, load times will be significantly worse for you. SSD is part of minimum requirements.

have i9-12900F 2.40 GHz, 32,0 Go ddr5, ssd m2 4th gen, rx 3080
and i die because of loading time

I have noticed this too but so far it hasn’t killed me yet (thankfully) despite I have LE installed in M.2 SSD. This doesn’t seem to be related with latency either, this happens to me even with 40-60ms. Unless the servers are really having issues IF this was really related to it. Just speculation in my part. I can imagine this can be risky for people playing HC. So devs should do something about it.

EDIT: Yes, devs are aware and it’s going to be in the hotfix coming next week.

heck i cant even get logged in now it wont start =/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.