Lightning Aegis from the Lightning Blast Skilltree

I am not actually sure if this is a bug but better safe then sorry i guess, is it intentional that Lightning Aegis from the Node “Lightning Attunement” from the Lightning Blast Skilltree is triggered/dissapearing because of damage to ward?

Here is a scenario that i encountered multiple times and why i think its bugged:

I am in the middle of 20-30 enemys, i have a build were i am constantly at high ward so i am at like 10k ward, i use arcane ascendance with the node that proccs my lightning blast which has a chance to procc this lightning aegis, it does happen but then boom, lightning aegis is instantly gone, seemingly because i take damage to my ward from the hoard of enemys but not a single life point is lost

We’re talking about what the design intention is and how we want to address this. Thanks for pointing it out.

So it should only count lost health but it does indeed count ward too but now that you know that you guys have to discuss if it should stay that way, am i understanding this right :sweat_smile: ?

Edit: oh and btw it doesnt count natural lost ward from my testing, because the buff stayed even after losing thousands of ward at the test dummys

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.