[Lich] skill - Aura of Decay - Poison Skin node

From my little tests. Poison Skin does not poison enemies (no poison stacks inflict) when they hit you (even melee), but poison player (for listed amount of stack) for any hit (melee, ranged, spell) enemy deal to you.
For me it should only work for melee hits (for the player and enemy to stack).

This node appears to be functioning fine on my end, looking deeper at it, it seems like the stacks of poison are properly applying onto the enemies when they’re hit.

Really? For me it looked like this: Having Poison Skin without activating Aura of Decay (works without). Standing still and being hit by enemies, poison stack rapidly increases on me but enemies standing on full life (no poison damage taking in time).

I actually experience the opposite. Not sure about enemy getting stacks or not, but i am certain i dont get any extra poison stacks when enemies hit me. I dont have any immunity for that as normal poisons from aura of decay diseased soul still applies.

EDIT: Ranged monsters seems to get poison stacks when hitting me outside of range of AoD. So only my character is not getting poisoned.

I believe Poison Skin working without Aura of Decay being active is actually a bug.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.