Level 90 Spirits of fire requires way more stability than the other 2

I saw someone talking about this in some forum and scoffed at them. But playing it then playing “The Last Ruin” there is a huge difference. Sorry I don’t have more specific info at this time.

When you say "requires more stability"do you mean that the required stabilities on the left side of the monolith are incorrect? That while the non-empowered Spirits of fire says it requires 50/350/650 stability the quest echoes don’t unlock after the stated stability amounts?

I’ve just checked & normal Last Ruin says it requires 50/300/650 & normal Age of Winter says it requires 50/350/650.

Empowered Last Ruin/Age of Winter say they require 150/550/900, empowered Spirits of Fire says it requires 150/450/900 which seems odd.

Have to give more information so I understand the problem.

Are the 3 new monoliths (Last Ruin, Spirits of Fire & Age of Winter) all supposed to have the same stability requirements as each other? 'Cause a the moment they say they have different requirements (as above).

I checked with the team this is intentional.

Thank you for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.