Left Mouse Button movement and skill binding?

Before patch 0.9 you were able to bind the left mouse with movement plus an option to have a main skill and interact, also bound while still maintaining a force to move key (like W or Space Bar). Basically bringing it in line with every other major loot-driven ARPG since D3. Very good playstyle for the mouse+keyboard crowd. Now if you want to bind a skill to the left mouse button, that’s all that you can bind and whatever you bind movement to becomes your interact key as well and whenever you click on your inventory or a chat window you are constantly spamming whatever skill you bound to the left mouse button, This makes the game a bit awkward to play for those of us coming from games like PoE, D3, TL2, etc. Any plans to return to the options prior to the last big patch?

I asked this question to the community manager EHG_Kain half a dozen times in-game but was just completely big-timed and ignored. This level of playability is a pretty important issue for me.

1 Like

Same here Bro! Also missing this so badly! Was also asking today and no answer :frowning:

1 Like

We’re aware of this issue and are tracking it internally. Thanks for the report.

I just bought the game and I’m having the same issue, I can’t seem to rebind LMB to anything other than force move. Normally I would have move plus my resource generator on LMB but that doesn’t seem to be possible?

1 Like

Just wanted to say I’ve been a player since about 0.6 and this is also an issue for me. Coming from Diablo, TitanQuest, Grim Dawn, etc. Not being able to have movement and a skill on left mouse click just feels so awkward. I’m thinking of switching to a controller to play to see if it feels better. I appreciate the LE team for looking into this and think it would be a huge benefit to a large portion of the player base.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.