LE-65 and Transition issues - 04/18/2024

Awesome transparency. Love EHG for that extra work they’re putting in

2 Likes

Големи лапачи са всички тия “thank you for the update”. Мина колко време от пускането на играта и пак проблеми със сървърите, по-зле от Blizzard са.

Burn your beta testers

1 Like

I have only 600 hours played from 1.0 becouse situation like this. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Got patch, didn’t fix it for me…still have LE-65. What next?

Please make sure you have completely shut down Steam (check task manager to make sure it’s not running in the background), then start Steam back up.

1 Like

Aktualizacja steam, aktualizacja gry i wszystko działa. Dziękuje :slight_smile:

Thank you for staying on this!!!

Still losing connection when trying to reach The Fortress Walls in early game.

только не делайте откат, я 30 раз крафтил эти перчатки и как только у меня получилось у вас все сломалось

1 Like

I can’t log in the game with my characters. I tried to create a new one and it’s succeeded. But it doesn’t come in with my main and writes a connection error.

Well this patch is nothing to write home about. I can’t still not log-in with my characters getting LE-65 on EU West.

edit: Swift move. Works now for me. :+1:

I am getting a ‘missing file privileges’ in Steam downloading the ‘fix’. Never had that happen with any other game.

As long as for EU, I can’t see any Steam update no matter how many times I re-start it :frowning:

EDIT: Actually, game shows v7.1… but I definitely do not recall to download anything… In either case, I can not log into the game.

1 Like

This sort of communication from the devs is the gold standard I wish all companies would follow! Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, EHG!

hello,
i just try to connect and it don t work :
Message at the MENU : “You lost connexion to the game server” :frowning_face:
(I have restart steam)
I saw the update, i am in 1.0.7.1 but don’ t work)

2 Likes

the problem persists on the EU server but I can connect to the US server …

i still receive this error and my online characters are not showing. forcing me to create a new.

1 Like

What in the 7 hells went wrong this time. Thankfully i been testing things in offline for past week so did not notice anything, but yikes.

Even after steam update i keep getting LE-65 error when trying to log in EU West server but I can log in US East

1 Like