LE-65 and Transition issues - 04/18/2024

Notice

2024-04-18T17:00:00Z :

We are aware of issues following the patch resulting in an LE-65 error when attempting to connect, or transition zones. We are currently investigating and will provide an update within the next hour.

Latest Update

Update 2024-04-18T21:36:00Z:

We have released a client patch 1.0.7.1 which should resolve this issue. If you are not seeing the update in Steam, please try completely closing, then re-opening Steam. We will be continuing to monitor for this issue, and will provide an update if we see it persisting. Thank you for your patience.

Previous Updates

Update 2024-04-18T21:00:00Z :

Builds are nearly complete and will be starting their QA tests shortly. Timeline currently remains the same. We’ll check in again within the next hour.

Update 2024-04-18T20:00:00Z:

The QA team found an issue within the build, and we are currently creating a new build with the fix. If all goes well with the new build, we expect it to become available by 2024-04-18T23:00:00Z. We will be back with another check-in within the next hour.

Update 2024-04-18T19:00:00Z:

We are currently testing the potential fix with our QA team. If all goes well, we expect to have this fix available within the next two hours. We will be back within the next hour to check in, or provide any status updates as available.

Update 2024-04-18T18:20:00Z:

The team is currently working on a potential fix, which will become available as a patch for the game client. We will provide another update within the next hour.

Update 2024-04-18T17:40:00Z:

We are currently updating all town servers to our latest internal changes. If you are currently in a town zone, you may be disconnected, but should immediately be able to re-connect to a new town server.

22 Likes

Thank you for the updates.

4 Likes

The Time Stamped updates are really helpful & appreciated.

5 Likes

Very useful :slight_smile: Guess time to get a curry and watch the footy whilst the guys fix things

Hopfully its gonna get fixed soon, cant play with the squad :frowning:

this is a perfect example of how a lack of consistency looses you player base. about to purchase No Rest for the Wicked.

1 Like

Can’t blame player load now…

2 Likes

Please consider rolling back the breaking change immediately, while you find / test / prop the fix. Being OK with having the game essentially 100% down while you research a bug and test a fix is pretty 10 years ago. Especially for a fairly uneventful bugfix patch where rolling back should have been both easy and (relatively speaking) obviously improved for the customers trying to play.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t bother you anyway, you uninstalled the game.

Looses!? LOOSES!!!???

2 Likes

I have been kicked out of the CoF. Please restore my membership and prophecies.
I’m not going to re-join myself, that will likely delete my prophecies, if they still exist.

This has been restored :smiley:
Good luck fixing the other issue’s.

You guys are just crazy. Didn’t the problems with starting game servers when launching version 1.0 teach you anything?

3 Likes

how this patch passed any normal dev/test/uat? also ever heard about blue-green setup?

3 Likes

Oh nooo… people have to get up from their smelly seats and do something else. Aaaah :joy:

1 Like

I am by no means defending EHG, but
1: It’s been 3.5 Hours since the problem arose.
2: It’s not a whole day, it will be 6 hours.

2 Likes

nada melhor do que uma pause ahhaha jogar o dia todo nao ta facil kkkkk

Błędy się zdarzają, pracujcie a my poczekamy cierpliwie :wink:

:face_exhaling: GG D3

Thank you for the consistent updates! I personally appreciate the teams hard work! Good luck getting everything sorted.

Awesome transparency. Love EHG for that extra work they’re putting in

2 Likes