LastEpoch.exe has a memory leak

Over the course of playtime, the game client will use more and more memory. This manifests as choppier and choppier gameplay (rubberbanding, delays swapping zones, etc).

2 Likes

yep.
Sound some info here Insane Memory leak - #4 by vapourfire

Unfortunately still happens.

Just be aware that this older post was very specific to play on Linux and the memory issue was confirmed by quite a few Linux users at the time. I dont have any idea if anyone managed to trace this to something specific or if the devs have had a chance to address it yet. I expect the recent merging of the code base versions into the single client may not have made any difference unless the devs specifically did so.

I am not sure what version of the game this particular OP is having the issue with.

I am still messing about with 0.9 on Windows 10 so cannot say if anything has changed in this regard specific to Windows users - while I did find big memory requirements linked to graphical quality, I didnt find big memory leak issues on Windows10 on the older LE versions.

I havent nearly put in the hours on the new version to be sure about similar right now.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.