Last Epoch University For 0.8.4

About 9 months ago I did the first LE University, which is a series of guides focused on helping new players get a better understanding of the game’s core concepts. But the patches since then have been so large that a lot of the info either isn’t relevant or accurate any longer. This has prompted me to make a second version of the series, which I’m posting here. You can find all of the lessons below!

Thinking about buying Last Epoch but need more information? Just getting into Last Epoch and need to know the basics? Start here! Last Epoch University is a series where I provide you with everything you need to know to get into LE, and lesson 1 starts at the very beginning.

Not sure how the skill trees work in Last Epoch? Confused by Skills & Specializations Vs. Passives? Need to know how to respec? Can’t figure out how to attack with left click? This is the lesson for you!

A lot of stuff drops in Last Epoch! Figuring out what it all is as a new player can be really daunting. In this lesson, we cover all of the basics of how loot works, including item types, rarity, and even how to obtain some of the most valuable loot.

As the previous lesson showed, a lot of stuff drops in Last Epoch! The fact is, most of it won’t be good for your build, so how do you handle that without going crazy looking at every single item? Easy, make/use a loot filter! In this lesson I’ll show you both how to download a loot filter from other and a third party site, as well as create your own.

Crafting is a very important part of Last Epoch. It has also changed a lot in the most recent patch. This lesson will set you up with all you need to know in order to get started with crafting!

Last Epoch has a lot of information to sift through, and it can be confusing to find what you need if you don’t know where to look. In this lesson, we cover all of the sources you can use, both in-game and through third party apps, to find what you need and put it to use for you. Includes lasteepochtools.com and tunklab!

Avoiding death is a good thing in an ARPG (shocking I know!) so this lesson as well as part 2 will show you all of the ways you can build your character to avoid dying, as well as how defensive options work together with each other.

Avoiding death is a good thing in an ARPG (shocking I know!). In part 2 we cover all of the defensive options we didn’t get to in part 1.

Sure, avoiding death is important, but dealing damage is where the fun is at. In this lesson and the following one, we’ll discuss everything you need to know in order to maximize your damage and start seeing those big numbers on the screen.

Sure, avoiding death is important, but dealing damage is where the fun is at. This is the second of a two part series where we discuss everything you need to know in order to maximize your damage and start seeing those big numbers on the screen.

The final lesson of LE University is, fittingly, on endgame. In this lesson, we’ll discuss all of the major endgame systems: Monolith of Fate, The Temporal Sanctum Dungeon, and The Arena. We’ll cover all of the major features of each so you know what they provide and where to go in order to achieve your goals, as well as how to increase the rewards you can get from them.

19 Likes

First one was great, this one looks even better. This post is a fantastic new and returning player resource. I haven’t had the chance to watch them all yet but I’ll be giving them a listen for sure.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing consistently for over a year and decided to look through a few videos for some tips and confirmation. I learned more than expected. Top notch content @McFluffin - thank you!

2 Likes

How to graduate from this university o.o

Keep up great work my man. these guides up my noob gameplay 10 fold. but couldnt help me out of being a spriggan form main. so got some work there :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s an awesome job!

1 Like

show your legendaries :slight_smile:

Last time I did that I got in trouble with the police…

yep 4LP can cause some comotion :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.