Last Epoch launches at 11am CST, February 21st 2024

Time to throw in my time off request for work.

Let’s goo!

Do you have any worries about server issues, also is the game launching with it’s first season or just base?

can’t wait!

Sooo hyped!!

Cycle 1 will come at a later time.

1.0 Will take all of your current characters and move them to a standard cycle that will persist indefinitely. Then, Cycle 0 (the launch of 1.0) will essentially allow you to create a brand new character to enjoy the launch.

2 Likes

Cycle 0 I assume is still stash wiped/fresh start, yea?

1 Like

Great thanks, also any concerns in regards to server issues based on a few streamer’s I’ve been watching, quite a few high profile streamer’s are planning on playing which in turn will increase the player base by a huge amount on launch?

Correct. You will have a completely fresh stash/inventory/characters if you chose to make a Cycle character at launch.

1 Like

We are doing everything we can to be ready. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

Super excite. Thank you Steve and the rest of the EHG team <3

Lets rock people…

Let’s GOOOOOOOOOO

I’ve been looking forward to this moment since the day I discovered the game on Kickstarter.
Already 2119 days of waiting but these last 19 days are going to be so long!

1 Like

So much hype!!! Been playing since early alpha and I can say that the game is beautiful and awesome now. Keep up the great work!!!

2 Likes

Very proud to have been there since the Kickstarter. Lets go.

Planning on gifting the game to a few friends so they can hop into the launch with me and would love to know if there be a sale to celebrate the launch?

hype!

The game will not be going on sale prior to 1.0 - This was a commitment we made last year, so that players who wanted to jump in and play during early access, did not feel they had to overpay.