Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.7.3 Notes

Bug Fixes

-Fixed an issue where the second item suffix would sometimes not display.

-Fixed an issue where item tooltip comparison always required Ctrl+Alt to see affix ranges, regardless if you had auto-compare enabled. It once again only requires Alt with auto-compare enabled

24 Likes

Thanks Foton! Full speed ahead and great work by the team.

So it just shows the ranges on the basic compare screen now? thatā€™s nice. Having to alt-cont was a bit fingery.

1 Like

thank you thank you. this has been one annoying issue.

Thank you for both of these bug fixes. Looking for more meatier fixes with the next big patch.

Thanks for this, now please focus on multiplayer and performance. That would be amazing.

3 Likes

sometimes when we go to buy something at the npc, the tip of the purchase shortcut is gigantic, it bothers me.

GREAT hotfix. Thanks!!!

Thank you Foton, this is great!

TYSM for fixing the mod-range keys.

Fun boys like you are very bad for the gameā€¦
they just fixed 2 bugs that they introduced one weak agoā€¦ whatā€™s ā€œgreat workā€ on this?!?

4 Likes

Thank you! Alt was so much easier and faster

Thatā€™s nice pog

Please fix the secondary key setup _/_

I quit playing this game a while ago because of its terrible performance, but I still come back from time to time, hoping it might have improved. Still zero progress on that front. Itā€™s sad

1 Like

this is where im at right now, so bored i loaded up entropia universe

Yup and itā€™s awesome. Thank you, devs.

p.s. You need to enable it in options; well I did anyway.

3 Likes

Meant to say, that is my phrase of the week. Iā€™ll be using that in future wherever I can. Thanks!

1 Like

I am a wealth of useless one-liners

1 Like

What type of performance issues are you experiencing? Iā€™m using a mid-range PC running 3060ti/R7 3700X, and while the setting changes seem very underwhelming, I have no issues at all with game performance.