Last Epoch Hotfix 1.0.7.1 Notes

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue causing LE-65 errors when attempting to transition areas
  • Fixed a bug causing the Grand Taste of Venom’s poison chance on hit values to be lower than intended
3 Likes

Didn’t fix issue for me. What next?

Please make sure you have completely shut down Steam (check task manager to make sure it’s not running in the background), then start Steam back up.

1 Like

Cloudflarewarp solved the constant lost connections for me.

EU west I got le-65 no matter what. Changed server to usa-east and was able to get into end of time. After that I changed server via party menu (H) to EU-west again, and so far seems to be working.

1 Like

Patch 1.0.7.1 was not found on steam. The EU West is not accessible for entry. Yesterday, after patch 1.0.7. there were no problems logging in. If there are small problems when switching between locations. Everything is broken today. Pings also increased by 20 percent. Guys, can it be easier to roll back? Finish the patch and roll it out again.

1 Like

same here…

Everything I did between you announced that you were building a new release at 22h to 00:30 aprox. when I got disconnected and activities started to work, is LOST. All crafting (with some good rolls), ordering, etc., gone. My stash came back to the 22h status. I we weren’t supposed to do the few things that were working, you should have closed the servers. Is there anything I can do to recover my 3h work or should I just quit the game? Thanks.

you will quit it anyway. if you want to quit the game because of 3h rollback.

Everyone will eventually quit with such a low standard. I find unacceptable a totally avoidable rollback like this, specially in a RNG looting/crafting game. Just my 2 cents. Good luck with it.

1 Like

this is the only game ive seen running this hot, its literally melting my gpu. needs some performance optimizations.

2 Likes

am still getting lost connection, i love so much this game but i think i gave em to much opportunities AM DONE!

Please fix Spirit Plague.

Using SP + Murama’s Hilt causes the ability to stop applying ailments or even doing damage. I assume this is due to an animation break because of the high cast speed.

This thread in Discord has a lot of steps that can help with Lost Connection issues - Discord