Last Epoch Deluxe and Ultimate Editions

Already upgraded and super hyped for release! The MTX looks cool!

Awesome packs. Got the Ultimate version because of the fox pet. It looks awesome… And to support your great work guys;)

Why does not the Ultimate pack have a forum titel? ^^

1 Like

Neither of the editions have a title.

1 Like

Since my question from the Patch Notes topic wasn’t answered I’ll repeat it here.

1 Like

Actually a very good point.
I believe all cosmetics are still online only at the moment, and I agree it should be clearly stated before purchase.

1 Like

wanted to update to ultimate but can’t pas the stupid steam capcha !!!

I used the steam client (not the website) and I didn’t have any captcha.
Anyway, that seems like a steam/browser issue, not an EHG issue.

Are you SURE you’re not a robot ?

2 Likes

lol

i shall return …

MTX is online-only.
The post on Steam reads “Please note, cosmetics are not available in offline mode.”

The News Post does, as does the opening post of this thread (which is very similar).
But it is not mentioned at all when actually buying the products. It probably should.

5 Likes

I see what you mean now. I went directly to the package’s shop page and couldn’t find a “Not available offline” warning. I agree that warning should be present on the page.

6 Likes

True, but I’m not even sure this was there from the beginning. I can’t recall reading that sentence shortly after the news went live and I read the announcement multiple times. But I might be mistaken.
Anyway, as Houlala suggested the more important part are the store/product pages, both on Steam itself and the LE website. Both of these don’t have such a warning.

1 Like

So yeah I got the ultimate edition :sunglasses: super sicked for release and cycle 1 let’s gooooooo

been playing for a bit now…since probably last July and loving the game and the transparency of the devs so I felt I needed to reward them for a job well done and picked up the Ultimate Edition

1 Like

Deal :slight_smile:

Bought brah! Instantly

I had same problem and had to turn off my ADBLOCK and it worked

Awesome MTX in these Editions.
Hope we are going to see change in the Model of the Supporter Packs at some point.