Last Epoch Breaks 5K CCU on Steam

2K, 3K, 4K, 5K :boom: Smashing Steam CCU records all week!

We’re coming for you 6K :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :open_hands:

23 Likes

Very happy to see LE getting the attention it deserves!

2 Likes

the snowball is growing! super excited for the team!

2 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

It is great to see all your hard work paying off, the future of LE is looking very bright and I’m so excited to see what is coming up soon.

2 Likes

keep up the good work and more and more people will come!

1 Like

So happy for the devs

1 Like

Time for the devs to work overtime for the next couple of months.

1 Like

Im so happy about this game growing!
All support from us Brazilians!

1 Like

The LE Hype Train is not going to stop :train: :train: :train: :train: :train:

https://imgur.com/OAUfNUq

And remember guys, this is only steam.
They still ahve a standalone launcher.

1 Like

I am so happy for the game and the devs, let’s keep it coming

1 Like

You beat me to it…

Just looked it up on Steamcharts

2,790 playing 40 min ago
5,595 24-hour peak
7,198 all-time peak

Best thing is the gain:

Last 30 Days +196.07%

Playing standalone here, so is my buddy sitting next to me. I’m sure there are many more out there, great to see the game growing in popularity!

Quin’s Stream have anything to do with this?

GGG ignoring and censoring their playerbase is influencing this. Deserved though, LE is a very good game, and hopefully with time it can compete and even surpass poe.

2 Likes

I don’t know much about specific streamers, but i doubt it’s one specific streamer.

There are literally dozens of other big streamers from various different games jumping on the LE Hype Train for some reason or the other.

The more people playing it, the more people will know about LE, the more people will stream it, the more people will notice… i could go on forever.

Quinn69 is one of the bigger ones, better known for D3 but he just did one for LE. He has well over 200k followers. I never follow or watch streamers at all and I know about him. That’s how big he is.

Absolutely! He streamed LE several times with around 12k viewers. This is a huge.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.