Last Epoch 1.0 Patch Notes

Will we get some reward for playing on Cycle or not ?
If it’s not on 1.0, later majors will have it ?

3 Likes

Amazing… I hope for a macos version :slight_smile:

Steam patch not available till ? Anyone know this?

Yup. They’ve said.

you fucked up with trading system, just do a normal auctionhouse so i can put items into my stall and just go offline and the next day items are sold, is it that hard?

That’s how it works

Yay! Let’s GOOO

The problem is, I’m Mono-build player. kkkk

Did you see my new build?

That’s a LOT of info! Great read and very informative. Can’t wait to get back into the game and zap some monstasss! :smiley:

For any Linux players still wondering, Kain mentioned on Discord:

A number of issues such as the character selection bug, water flashes, skeleton full screen flashes we believe have been largely resolved when we changed the tech art on these items. Though because of how many different Linux setups there is, and different compatibility modes, we don’t have any published patch notes for Linux we were confident of saying “This is fixed” From our tests on Ubuntu we weren’t able to reproduce many of the issues previously reproducible.

For those of us who don’t use Ubuntu, I guess we’ll have to wait and see…

Best wishes for a smooth 1.0 launch.

Hot-Diggity-Damn! very much looking forward to seeing all the changes!

Fantastic!

Steam users if u not have update:

use verify files

1 Like

online gameplay not available?

1 Like

If only this included LAN co-op, so wife and I can play without all the online/queue shenanigans… sigh

Thanks for the update!

I am wondering that too.
Tried the game start of Febuary and was highly annoyed that there are no accessibility features. Not even the lowest of all bars: Subtitles.

They said in a discord AMA the night before the release that they’ll do an accessibility pass at some point. Be nice to get a little more clarity on that sometime. Specific things they’ll be working on or if they need input or something. I’ve been in accessibility for 10 years and I know a bunch of contacts so I could help them in that regard. Hell, YOU could probably help them in that regard too. Generally speaking, the disabled know what we need, just not how to do it ourselves.

It’s a great game but man the lack of accessibility options makes me so mad (as does that horrific new font of theirs.)

You have got to be joking.

What the heck does this add to the game other than a huge delay to resummon everything?