Last Epoch 1.0 is Live!

You have to restart steam to get the update

1 Like

You can restart steam or click verify files for Last Epoch. Both should get the update started.

2 Likes

Create Cycle Character:

No characters pop up to pick from.

1 Like

So proud of you all accomplishing your goals. When I kickstarted this game years ago I got a good feeling from what I saw and heard and you all have constantly outdone yourselves. Keep being awesome people!

Same - Creating a character, just get a screen with just a background and nothing else

1 Like

Amazing work so far guys, about the character creation, here, it worked properly but I had to try a few times closing and opening the game after I encountered the black screen

Thank You :heart:

cant create char

Thank you all who have made 1.0 possible. Keep up the great work!

Congrats and looking forward to playing! For those that have old version, I restarted my steam client and I was able to download the update.

Congrats, downloading update now! Best of luck today!

You’ll need to restart game client, then the other menus will appear and hopefully the characters! They probably slept in after a long night of partying for the 1.0 update ;D

1 Like

WOOO LET’S GOOO! I STILL DON’T HAVE THE UPDATE YET BUT LET’S GOOO! HYPE! hype hype!!!

Stuck on animation screen with no timer or anything. Same for you guys?

waiting 7.32 GB congrats guys

I had to restart steam to get the update!!

2 Likes

awesome congrats :grin:

Never play on a patch day :smiley:

Can select create cycle char but then I only see the animated background.

You need to restart the game and it’s working but once character created it stuck in loading screen ;/

Lets goooooo!!!