Last Epoch 1.0.0d Patch Notes

Looking forward to experiencing these QoL changes when I’m able to play the game

1 Like

it’s still the same, you can’t play online, please fix it, damn it

1 Like

While I appreciate the good work, I believe we have BIGGER problems than bug fixes atm, this is getting frustrating atm.

4 Likes

Still can’t get on and play, streamers have no issue i see… is it just for us poor consumers we can’t get on in steam. Pathetic and Predictable. How sad.

Appreciate the constant communication!

Noice

Thanks guys, love the game even in offline for now, amazing graphical and overral improvements in 1.0. Kudos

Or maybe maybe maybe they use the offline mode to show the content to other people?

1 Like

Keep it Up. It is such an awesome game. Launch days are complicated for sure.

They are doing monoliths. Monoliths are not effected by the issues the campaign is. You can tell if someone is offline or online by the green blocks next to the skill bar. It is not there in offline mode

1 Like

i hope its in future

Come on now, “pretend it doesn’t exist are we?”… have you not seen the constant updates on how they’re working on it?

5 Likes

sklamanie, online som za 3 dni hrala 2 hodiny

Thanks for the hard work :innocent:

Are there any plans to create a server in Russia?
Or at least somewhere close to Russia?

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work!

Great stuff! Keep it up!
Hoping for a quicker fix to the server though, kinda hope it gets bumped in priority. So far the game is awesome! :heart_hands:

How about you actually fix the servers, this has been a complete disaster, and I think that people who paid in early access should be allowed to refund, I paid money to play and I haven’t been able to since 1.0.

No I will not play offline, they advertise it as an online game and that is what I want to play. Fix it.

2 Likes

the thing is that ppl responsible for these bugs have no business with server/hardware side.

I expected that deploying patches for the game before dealing with login and loading would have negative feedback

1 Like

Thanks for hard work guys !