Last Epoch 1.0.0d Patch Notes

Thanks for hard work guys !

bruh, they’re fixing them. It’s not something that you make patch notes about because you wouldn’t even begin to grasp what they’re doing, unless you’re a network engineer yourself.

i just want to play but LE-65

Yes , Great end to connection problems

wish the server issues get fixed soon keep it up

The texture changes are not typically something we would target for a pre-weekend hotfix and would normally be targeted for a planned larger bugfix patch (like the one we are working on for next week). We only included them in this hotfix because one of the changes in with those texture changes was required for the Balthas quest failsafe which we really wanted to get out before the weekend.

My point is: The texture changes were in no way part of the decision making as to whether the disruption of a hotfix deployment was necessary.

4 Likes

who gives a shit for those patch notes for a game you can not even play? %90 of your clients who playd for this shit to plaay could not even played the fucking game???!!!

wait wait wait, what do you mean “before the week-end” ?

You guys aren’t working overtime this week-end to fix this mess?

1 Like

Endless Loading Screens!!!

Thank you for all your hard work. The graphical upgrade was far beyond my expectations. Take the time that you need to get things right.

1 Like

Does anyone really hope to creation a server in Russia given the recent policy in the world in relation to Russia?
P.S. I hope too, but still…

Ok so surely I will be able to log in and play now without having to wait 10-15 mins between zones with this patch right?

Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for all the hard work!

1 Like

are you high?

I cant play after this patch, it was working fine, and now i’m back on infinite loadings… jesus christ.

I think a server in Poland would be enough to significantly reduce ping.

Dank :heart_eyes:

You will get lots more Weaver’s Will items. They are pretty common.

Thanks