Lagon turns invincible in monolith fight

I play a flame wraith necromancer and i can not harm lagon in the monolith fight after the tentacle phase.

My wraiths can hit and harm him just fine in the beginning, but once he teleports me back to him after killing his tentacle he takes 0 damage. My minions can attack him but he does not get hit.
There is no hit splat, just nothing happens. I have tried normal wraiths instead of flame wraiths and same result.

I dont have any other damage source other than my wraiths, making this impossible without a respec. I have tried this fight several times, with restarting the game in between. But no matter what i do i can not do the last bit of damage.

I had no problem in the campaign where i used skeletons, it is just in the monolith fight.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this yet.

To confirm, your melee normal Wraiths and ranged Flame Wraiths are both attacking Lagon, but then their melee attacks and projectiles don’t appear to hit or damage Lagon at all?
Are these permanent Wraiths? If so, does resummoning them have any effect on their ability to damage Lagon?
Is this in offline or online play?

Your player log from a play session where this occurred may also help us figure out the problem. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.