Lagon-story mission can't be completed

What went wrong?
After finishing the fight with Lagon the conversation where he gives his blessing did not trigger so I did not complete the quest and he did not open a portal. When I talk to him he gives me dialogue like we already talked and im supposed to leave via the portal. (as presented in screenshot)
Making it impossible to complete the quest :confused:

It might be because after the second phase one jumping mob was left and when the 3rd phase ended he jumped on my character doind damage and interupting the dialogue.

Troubleshooting:
-Tried to teleport to town and back, boss fight starts again but with same result. (killed all the mobs this time)

-EHG_Steve advised to teleport to Soreth’ka and that solved the issue. After teleporting quest completed automatically.
I will leave the thread open as it is still a bug

Player.log (1.2 MB)

*Screenshots
https://imgur.com/vkTfPH0
Thanks!

We’re tracking this issue internally, thanks for the report.

This is still happening, was on a litch in litch form, on windows using steam.

Did it again, let litch form fall off before interacting w/ dialog, let him finish all rp before clicking proceed hope this helps you all troubleshoot.

We currently have a workaround implemented that will allow you to teleport to the next chapter’s starting waypoint at “Soreth’ka”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.