Lagon fight - well done devs

Yes, that’s why Heavy said

Yes and no. Heavy was responding to the random feeling of the cold beam deaths, where I was referring to the overall encounter being a gear-check vs strict mechanics-check.

That’s what I tell people, that struggle with that fight: Get your resistance and half the fight is done already.

I had 2 ir 3 times where I entered the fight just to get oneshot by the first wave that tickled me in phase 2. Then I realised I still have my lvl 7 armour I found early without any crafted affixes.

So also in my opinion it’s one of the few gear checks. Phase 2 attacks are really hard to dodge.

Nah, your dps wasn’t good enough. I did it fine with lvl 7 gear (except the weapons) with poison Umbral Blades.

Git gud scrub!

1 Like

You mean the ultra noob ability that needs no knowledge and player skill to trivialise content? Great achievement, b*tch!

:clap::handshake::pinching_hand:

1 Like

The average level of the gear (weapons notwithstanding) was 7. Some of them were lvl 2. And it was before she was nerfed. Plus, it was one of my builds so clearly not optimal.

Whereas you got nuked by an old boss that you should be able to do blindfolded.

@Heavy & @TriKster would have been able to do it.

1 Like

PvP when??

:skull: :skull: :skull:

Whenever you want, Lagon’s got my back.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.