Lagon can't get hit by Lunge

Hi,
I`m not sure if this is an actual bug but since Lunge procs many buffs for the sentinel class, Lagon fights get really handicapped when you can’t use the skill on him.

Doesn’t make much sense since you can hit him with melee hits from any class.

1 Like

Known issue (due to the fight being on a ledge).

Leveling a Void Knight.
Does Lunge theoretically even works on Lagon assuming there are not bugs?
I mean his hitbox is rather large and i’m not sure how the pathing of Lunge will work in this case.

So does this get fixed or is it just some builds can’t kill him?

All builds can kill him at the moment, you just may need to change how you play a bit while we wait for them to fix it.

Hey @Gandhar and @Evok

Lagon still has the targetting issue and Lunge specifically doesnt work with him because of this… There are a few other skills that also struggle with him because of this.

However, you can still kill him - its just you have to use a workaround like aiming at the platform in front of him and not using the skills like Lunge for the fight…

@Llama8 types faster than me obviously…

2 Likes

Interesting and thanks for clarifying it a little.

But there is something i noted, could be completly wrong.
Lunge is not a teleport but a dash like movement skill so even if Lunge was bug free Lagon’s beam would hit you anyways.

I guess i will find it out myself ,how the fight feels with this downside, and give some feedback later.

If you have the invincibility node on Lunge then you would be safe, but yes, you are right it would still hit you if you could lunge through it without that node… The main issue with lunge is that, unlike some other movement skills, it needs a target and Lagons targetting is messed because of the odd map with the ledge and his hitbox size… dont have the specifics…

The devs will get to fixing it… eventually… :wink:

The “target” for Lagon is the base of his model (just like every other mob) & since that’s in a part of the map you can’t get to you can’t Lunge/Charge him. It’s the same with the Void Abomination (if that’s the name for the massive void boss that you give the relics to the cultists to spawn). If you use a bow attack & don’t have your cursor over the base of the mob your arrows will miss. I believe it’s “just” part of how the devs did the skill targeting & as such would require a significant rework of that particular bit of the code to “fix” it.

1 Like

This is a known bug. Still working on the best way to approach a fix.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.